Saturday, December 29, 2007

Neat quiz!! I love Pride and Prejudice

I am a real Jane Austen fan and I stumbled upon this neat quiz and here are the surprising results! I would have never guessed it! I love this character especially the newer version where the heroine is played by Keira Knightley. Try this quiz www.strangegirl.com/austenquiz- it's really fun!
Will I get to quilting today? I have been working on a pictorial wall hanging made with batiks. The scene is vagely impressionistic with pine tees and the suggestion of a mountain in the distance. It took me forever to choose the batiks that compose the strata now all I have to do is cut out and fuse the pine trees and layer and quilt. I don't usually do fuseable applique but this project is so reminiscent of the Adirondacks and pine trees are so appropriate now (even though I live in Saudi!)

1 comment:

CONNIE W said...

I too love the same version of Pride & Predjudice and have watched it several times in the short time I've owned the DVD. I did the quiz after seeing it on your blog today. Fun! I am currently reading P&P for my FIRST time (why?). I'm clueless why Jane Austen didn't grab my attention until now but I'm so glad she finally did. Welcome to blog-land.