Hi everyone! I'm back in Cleveland visiting my kids with DH. First I must tell you that I spent two days at the International Quilt Festival in Chicago - it was amazing!!! I was a little jet lagged but I'm glad that I had the experience. The quilts were wonderful! More on that later after I get my computer to download my pictures...
I've been tagged for the first time. Let's see how this goes...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here are the 7 random facts about me:
1. When I was in college I wanted to be a veterinarian until I found out that part of the program consisted of working on large animals, I mean horses, cows and pigs! No thanks, I just treat guinea pigs...
2. I speak English, French and colloquial Arabic.
3. I spent two summers working for the Canadian Government in a Microbiology Lab.
4. I've had to escape from a polar bear on an ice flow by jumping back into the helicopter.
5. I love to watch Syrian soap operas especially the historical ones.
6. I took ballet lessons when I was in my early 20's and I always had season's tickets to Les Grands Ballets Canadien when I lived in Montreal.
7. I consider myself a New Englander at heart even though I haven't lived there for many years.
OK. That's it for me. I would like to tag the following bloggers: